Tuesday 6 July 2010

Wish List..xx

I'm hoping to cross some of these off my list in the next few weeks..

They Include birthday presents for Lewis and something for Karleigh.

I've just recently started growing my nails again. Since the birth of Lewis I kept them short as I was terrified of scratching him. So here we have a Nails Inc French Manicure Kit.


£20 from the Nails Inc website

AVON Body Trim
Helps to tone abs and arms
£13




Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
£12.50




ELC Happyland Funfair set
£40
(£32 after the permanent 20% off discount code)



ELC Happyland Fire Station
£30
(£24 after discount)




MAC Studio Tech
NC20
£22



IKEA Trofast storage

Going to use these as toy storage for the living room

Prices Vary depending on how many frames and boxes you want




Crayola pens set for Karleigh
£9.99 or 2 for £15 from Argos



What do you all think of the items?

Debbie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..