Monday 5 July 2010

Race For Life

This Sunday, July 11th at 2.30pm I will be taking part in Cancer Research UK's Race for Life 2010.
It is an amazing event, for an amazing cause. And I feel proud to be taking part.


One of their goals is that by 2020, at least two out of three people with cancer will be diagnosed at a stage when they can be successfully treated. It's estimated thst upwards of 5,000 lives in the UK every year could be saved if cancer was detected at an earlier stage. And that's just one area where they're hard at work.

But they need our help, to raise as much money as we can!

So please, please visit my fundraising page at http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lianne1984 . I would be extreeeeemley very grateful if you could sponsor me, just £2. It would mean the world to me!
I'll be sure to post some pics of the event on Sunday!

For more information on the Race for Life and ways you could help, visit www.raceforlife.org and if you're taking part in an event too, feel free to post your sponsorship links!

Wish me luck!!
Lianne X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..