Sunday 4 July 2010

'Love Your Body'

Okay so I'm a big fan of The Body Shop.
They've come a long way since I was young, they've got classier, expanded their range but still stay strong to their values and campaigns. I really respect The Body Shop for their work on defending human rights, supporting community trade, protecting the planet and fighting against animal testing and I always feel good when Ive been in and made a purchase, like Ive helped in some teeny tiny way! :)

But now, The Body Shop are giving something back, to us, the customer, with their Rewards Card.

For £5 a year, becoming a 'Love Your Body' member allows you to get 10% off ALL purchases, in store and online. Plus many other benefits.. a free birthday gift upto the value of £5, free products when you reach your 4th and 8th stamps, and other special member benefits and invitations.

Well, I heard the words 10% off and FREE gifts and I was sold :)

Now I looooove their Body Butters. But at £12 a pot they are quite pricey. But I found a fab bargain on the Sale shelf at my store - 3 full size pots of Body Butter for £15. Theyre probably old stock, but they still do the trick and they all smell yum! The butter sinks into your skin really quick so they're not greasy or time consuming. And they leave you smelling lush all day long!

[Raspberry, Passion Fruit & Blueberry]

Anyone have any other Body Shop faves I should try??
Lianne XX


2 comments:

  1. You brought excatly the same yummy smells as me!! However i also brought a lip balm for £2!! I brought the satsuma one which tastes INSANELY yummy!! not that your meant to eat it :S I do wanna try the other Lip balms tooo!! Alsssooo haha I have some of the small shower gels which I can smell on me all day long :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? haha. One mind! :)
    Yum, the lipgloss sounds lush!
    Lianne X

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..