Tuesday 6 July 2010

Wish List..

Ooh well since Deb did her Wish List it's got me thinking what I want.. So I thought I'd share it with you too!

Okay my biggest wish right now is to have this back..


But thats a different story.. :(

Anywayy, onto more 'material' things.. lol.
Well, things havent been great for me lately [see wish one.. lol] so I went for a spot of retail therapy at the weekend, y'kno what it's like when you're in that mood and moneys no object [although my bank statement shouts that it shouldve been!!] I went a bit mad and bought lots..



Clothes, underwear, trainers for Bradley, make up, new purple GHDs.. And that's probably only half of it.. Ooops! lol.

But, theres a few things I still need want :)
Such as the following...

MAC Studio Sculpt in NW20

This is my best friend! I use this daily, along with Studio Tech for touch ups!
But I'm running low. And it's currently out of stock. Boo.


An epilator!
I really want one. Shaving just doesnt last and Salon Waxes can get too expensive, so I want to invest in a decent epilator! I've only ever used one once before, and yeh it was a lil painful, but no more than a wax. They price between £50-60 so they're not that cheap, but it's a one off payment for long lasting smoothness! :) Im still unsure of which one to choose, the above image is of one of the latest models.
Anyone have any recommendations??


A Tiffany Necklace
I really, really want one. Particularly from NY! :)
I doubt I'll get one anytime soon but it's ALWAYS on my Wish List! :)

Thats all I can think of right now. Which is unlike me, I usually WANT EVERYTHING! lol. Feel free to post your 'wants' right now...

Lianne X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..