Saturday 3 July 2010

Lianne..X

Hiyaa :)


I'm Lianne, I'm 26 and a single, working mum to 6 year old Bradley.
I work full time as a Childcare Practitioner in a PreSchool.
My world revolves around my little man, but I try to make sure I have ME time too :)
I looove all things beauty and spoiling myself with clothes and cosmetics. I'm a MAC addict, so expect lots of reviews on MAC :)
I have known Debbie since we were about 12. And although we live about 100 miles away we're still really close and she probably knows almost everything about me :)
We decided to put this blog together to share reviews on everything from beauty, to family and home stuff too - everything that makes our life easier, and thought we'd share that with you too :)


Enjoy!!

Lianne XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..