Monday 5 July 2010

Weight Loss Journey..

Ok, so as I'm nearing the end of my weight loss journey (only another 5 lbs to go until i hit my goal-YAY), I thought it would be a good idea to share some before and after pictures, eating habits and anything else I remember.

Before having Karleigh  I was a trim size 8, weighed no more then 8 Stone and I suppose I could eat what I like as they say. I was very much into everything sporty and you'd never catch me wearing anything but a pair of trainers and my good ol' Nike tracksuits. Gosh how things have changed.

As soon as i became pregnant i struggled with my weight. I gained 5 stone..YES you read right, 5 stone during the pregnancy. I managed to lose about a stone and half after from the stress and upset of Karleigh's heart problems. I then tried every diet going (apart from weight watchers) where i'd lose the weight i wanted but then lose motivation and give up and pile a little back on.
I was back up to a size14 and desperate to be a size 10.

Luckily, during my pregnancy with Lewis I gained only his birth weight, but soon after he was born i put weight on. I weighed in at 11st 4 lbs...




Time for the diet...again!

I had always heard of people being on Weight Watchers and I constantly see their products advertised, but what put me off before was having to go the meetings.It wasn't until Janurary this year did i realise you don't actually have to attend meetings, you can just work out how many daily points you are allowed and then do it how you please.
To be honest, it doesnt feel as though i am on a diet because i still allow myself treats/takeaways as i can very easily fit them into my points allowance.

Week 1-4 I lost 11 lbs
Week 5-8 I lost 8 lbs
Week 9-12 I lost 6 lbs

I hit my first target of 9st 7lbs.





I was really chuffed as this was the lightest i'd been since having kids, but I wasn't comfortable with my size still so i gave myself a new target of  9stone :)

Im currently at 9st 5lbs so only 5lbs to go now.

I can now fit into size 10's :) YAY!

I Will take a proper full length picture when i hit my goal

Debbie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Debs you look amaaazing sis ... GO YOU :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing babe! Good luck!! Lianne X

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..