Wednesday 29 September 2010

Nails Inc Sale

Normally, when my nails are a nice length, I get my nails done at the salon. But currently, my nails aren't in great condition and won't seem to grow!! Grr. I think this has been since I've been back at work, they have been prone to breakage. (a sign I have been working hard 8 guess ;) )


I've recently been using a nail hardener (Patons Nail Hardener, £1.79, Bodycare) and painting my nails myself while waiting for them to reach a nice length.


I've been off work sick these past 2 days, and inbetween sleep and daytime tv I came across a link on Twitter directing me to the Nails Inc Sale. I really like the quality of Nails Inc polishes and have been using them on my nails a lot recently, but they can be quite pricey at approximately £12.50 a bottle, so I thought I'd check out the sale and see what they had to offer.




I managed to bag myself the 'Ice Cream Collection' 4 scrumptious shades; Spring Mews (Id describe this as a creamy, lime colour), Devonshire Row (a yummy purple), Maple Street (a coral-pink) & Strawberry Hill (a cerise pink). Worth £40. I got it for a tenner. Also got a pastel collection but I can't remember the exact name of the collection or shades and it's no longer available in the sale. There's a nice lilac, baby pink, blue & pale green. Again, worth £40. In the sale for £10. Bargain! They are also offering Next Day delivery for the price of normal delivery.

Ice Cream Collection


So, I got £80's worth of nail polish for £20 and delivered the very next day. This cheered a very poorly girl up! So go check out the Nails Inc 60% off sale before it finishes on Sunday!


Nails Inc Website - SALE
Nails Inc - Twitter


I shall attempt to paint my nails later if I get time and will post pics :)
Any other beauty sales on at the mo we should keep an eye out for?


Lianne. X

www.twitter.com/lianne84

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..