Thursday 12 August 2010

Nails of the Month

Okay so time to show off my August nails!! :)
This week was time for my monthly manicure and I treated myself to a pedicure too! Well its 'meant' to be summer after all right? :)

I wanted a nice bright, summery colour and after seeing the new hot pink cover on my iphone, my nail technician suggested I match it! So I went with a plain hot pink colour. I had my nails cut down quite short as one of my nails had broke, booo! :(

August Nails - Hot Pink gel overlays

Since it is flip flop weather, I treated myself to a pedicure too. Was so nice to have my feet pampered! :) I had a spa pedicure.. a soak, scrub, moisturise, massage, cuticle clean up and toe nails painted.. bliss!

In the salon

We tried to match the pink gel with a similar pink colour on my toes and finished off with some pretty diamantes. What do you think?? (apologies for the picture quality, were taken on my iphone)


Sooo, suggestions for next months colours? :)

Lianne X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..