Thursday 12 August 2010

I love Gel Overlays!!

Us women love having pretty nails right? I love painting my nails and you'll hardly ever see me without painted finger or toe nails!

Gel overlays are my fave at the mo. With busy lifestyles, work and running around after kids.. nail polish doesnt last long, it soon chips no matter how good the top coat! :) So gel overlays are perfect!
For those gel polish virgins.. a gel polish lays over your natural nails, so no 'fake' feeling, it is a strong polish that promotes natural growth and best of all wont chip! It lasts approx 3-4 weeks, depending on what product is used and how quick your regrowth is. And costs vary depending on where you go. My salon charge £25, yet Ive had them done at Nails Inc a few times who charged approx £40.

My July nails

I think theyre perfect for us women with busy lifestyles! Pretty nails that wont chip! And we all deserve a bit of pampering!!

I have mine done once a month. Now and then I'll get acrylics for a nice change, but usually, especially during term time (while Im at work) gels are better suited! Theres nothing better than a nice pampering!! I feel a regular Nail of the Month coming up!! :)

Show us your gel polished nails!!

Lianne X

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think. Please comment..